Table of Contents – Module 1 of the Complete & Industrial Supervisor – virtual-CANSCOTT©:
- What it is to be an Agent of the Employer.
- Workplace privacy law and the Supervisor.
- Why documentation is important? “How to” effectively document.
- The respectful workplace.
- Occupational health & safety “Due Diligence”.
- Communication skills & crew talks.
- Coaching & feedback. An introduction to performance management.
- Employee relations introduction.
- The fundamental skills of effective supervision & leadership.
Table of Contents – Module 3 of the Complete & Industrial Supervisor – virtual-CANSCOTT©:
- Advanced Performance Management (*What is performance management?, *Coaching, Positive Coaching, the 2-Minute Challenge, *Productivity & the Self-Fulfilling Prophecy – “The Pygmalion Effect”, *Rosenthal’s “Four Factor Theory”, *Accountability Meetings, *What drives organizational performance (i.e. nine key drivers)
- Effective Communication & Influence (*The Power of Questioning, *Active Listening, *“I” messages vs. “You” messages, *Dealing with Difficult People, *How to Conduct an Effective Meeting
- Team Development (*The Importance of Group Decision Making, *The Desert Survival Exercise)
- Performance Planning & Review (* How to Effectively Appraise Employee Performance,*How to Conduct an Effective Appraisal Interview)
- Effective Use of Time (*How to Get Time on Your Side, *How to Get the Monkey’s Off Your Back, *Delegation Techniques)