We encourage you to take a look at our “Revised” two-day course offering called The Safety Program. At CANSCOTT we understand how important it is to have safe operations. Safety is not an add-on, it must be built into everything we do.
As a Manager, have you made any of the following observations about your Operation? (1) We are hurting too many people, (2) The workforce is non-compliant with PPE requirements and safety rules, (3) At-risk behaviours are rampant so we are rehearsing injuries, (4) Supervisors don’t understand their safety roles and responsibilities, (5) With the way things are going we are going to have a serious incident/injury/possible fatality. If any or all of the above rings true then The Safety Program is for you. This high-impact program is specifically designed to teach your front-line supervisors their fundamental rights, roles and responsibilities in occupational health & safety “due diligence”.
- Coaching & Positive Reinforcement – Fundamentals of Performance Management
- Occupational Health & Safety “Due Diligence”
- Understanding Health and Safety Regulations
- Hazard Recognition, Assessment & Control; we teach them how to assess risk and control it so they can teach their people.
- Enforcement – Determining “Just Cause” to Discipline an Employee. Correction & Enforcement of Unsafe Conditions and Acts
- Communication Skills & Crew Talks
- On-Boarding: New Worker Orientation & Training
- Root Cause Analysis
- Case Studies tailored to your needs.
For all course inquires contact Bal Bains, Operations Manager at 604-533-8222 or firstname.lastname@example.org.