Most provincial and territorial jurisdictions in Canada have harassment, bullying and/or violence in the workplace legislation? In B.C., the WCB Act requires employers to:
• Draft a workplace policy statement
• Prevent or minimize bullying and harassment
• Develop reporting procedures
• Develop procedures for dealing with / investigating incidents or complaints
• Train workers and supervisors
How about we take the training off your plate and you fulfill your legal requirement?
For more info please visit: https://canscott.com/training/bullying-violence-prevention-in-the-workplace/ Book your attendance by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by calling (604) 533-8222.